Thank you Dawn for this nomination. Dawn has become my adopted bigger sister on WordPress and has been extremely supportive with each post and her faithfulness in praying for Zachery (my almost 17 year old man) and myself. She consistently writes posts that leave me analyzing my self and my daily walk with the Lord. Big up Dawn, in my 🇯🇲 accent! Go check her out at Drawing Closer to Christ ASAP!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about Deandra
1. I love the idea of exercising, I lack the discipline
2. I am able to sleep for loooonng periods
3. I was baptized twice. First time at age 9 and second time at age 18
5. I have one sister, she’s 20 and a senior in college
6. I love trying different cuisines – I can dine in a restaurant by myself
7. When driving, I will turn off the GPS to intentionally find new places (sans company)
8. I’m 5ft 3 inches
9. I have a son who is taller than me
10. I’m not the traditional person. I love traditions but I do not hold them above the Word of God
11. I love cooking meals for my family
Dawn’s Questions to Me
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
Does it sound cheesy if I say Jesus because He’s the one that comes to mind. Why? I would like to actually dine with my Master
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
I’m a scribbler by nature and so I felt God was telling me to be brave and take the initiative and cultivate my talent.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
Deandra is a loyal, caring, sensitive and sometimes quirky girl.
4. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
Two: Never say never and be quicker to show grace than judgment
5. What is your favorite food?
Pasta (yes, this Jamaican girl loves her some pasta)
6. What is your favorite memory?
When my son was baptized
7. What is your favorite color and why?
Pink – I don’t really know, guess it’s a girl thing for me
8. Do you have a role-model? If so, who is it?
At the moment, I have folks that I admire but none that I want to be. I remember once choosing to act out the way a friend was doing (tit for tat) and Holy Spirit rebuked me and said, “why you are you trying to be like so and so, I have called you to be like Me”
9. With whom do you enjoy spending time?
10. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
Cold – I can always warm up. If it’s too hot, I cannot walk around naked
My questions to the nominees (same as above). I nominate the following bloggers if you choose to participate (No Pressure Whatsoever).
Renee over at Heart Tokens
Tosin over at Alethea’s Mind
Crystal over by Devotions of Grace
Laronda over by Lardonda’s World
Jan over by Jan Beek